What can you do when there’s no school and you're stuck at home?
Try these activities!
Extra-Curricular Activity Ideas:
- Build 3D Shapes with Lego – can you describe the properties? (vertices, faces, edges)
- YouTube Yoga or Just Dance videos – can you make up your own dance routine?
- Bake a cake! Can you carefully measure and weigh the ingredients, with adult supervision?
- Play a card game with a sibling or adult.
- Learn how to sew a button, or sew up a hole (with adult supervision!)
- Make a paper aeroplane – can you write instructions for someone else to make one?
- Tidy your room! (Make your own bed, pick up your toys, put dirty clothes in the basket…)
- Offer to help your Mum or Dad with something around the house – show off your Purple Learning Powers!
- Learn how to say “Hello” in 5 different languages – you can choose which ones!
- Write a letter to a friend or a family member wishing them Happy New Year!