As you know this is the last week of term...
We hope all the children are looking forward to their well deserved break and going into Year 2! They are a fantastic class and have all been a pleasure to teach this year, we will miss them!
The plan for this week is as follows...
- Please bring in a carrier bag as I will be sending the childrens books home from the year.
- We will have our last PE lesson. After tomorrow PE kits can start to go home.
- We will be watching the year 6 performance in the morning and it is class swap in the afternoon. You will need to collect your child from Mr Ford's classroom in year 2.
- Swimming in the morning. (as we're not in school on Friday)
- Class party in the afternoon - children can bring an outfit to dress up in if they wish, I will provide fun and games.
Thursday (last day...)
- Children can bring in non-electrical games to play with and share with friends.
I have a lot of drinks bottles left in the classroom, these can start to go home and the children can begin to empty their drawers.
Mrs Butterfield will also start to collect in reading diaries and books so can you please make sure these are in school.
Thank you to you all for a lovely year!! :-)