Last week the children showed an interest in the Remembrance video that was played during the 2 minute silence.
- Watch this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOT5CDnYHEs
- What is a noun? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOT5CDnYHEs
- Can you make a list of nouns?
- Can you make a list of adjectives? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxoDGlPUmyU
- Can you retell the story in your own words?
This week we are learning to name and describe 2d and 3d shapes.
- Can you find some 2d and 3d shapes around your house?
- Using adjectives to describe polar animals.
- Using question marks in a sentence.
- Can you ask a question about a polar animal? Perhaps look online to find out about Polar animals. Can you record a question? Why do Polar bears have thick, white fur?
Find one more/less than any given number - please see resource sheets and Seasaw activities.