The challenges of home schooling as a temporary teacher and supporting your child as
a parent has been difficult.
As we look towards the Easter break, prioritising ways you and your family can look
after your mental health and taking time out to be only a parent again is so important.
The Young Minds charity has an Easter bucket list - a great way to spend time doing positive activities with your child, and can provide a space to talk through any concerns and bring you closer together.
- Puzzles or Jigsaws
- Plant something
- Look at photos together
- Remember together a favourite family memory
- Turn recyclable waste into Art
- Learn a recipe together
- Family dance-a-thon
- Make a gratitude jar or tree
- Tree spotting or signs of Spring spotting
- Write or draw chalk messages or pictures