1 small pumpkin (or butternut)
1 large carrot
1 small onion chopped ( or a handful of ready chopped frozen onion)
pinch (pipkin) of salt
a drizzle of cream
1. Peel and chop the butternut and add to the saucepan.
2. Peel and chop the carrot and add to the saucepan.
3. Add the onion to the saucepan.
4. Add enough vegetable stock to cover the vegetables.
5.Stir in a pinch of salt.
6. Bring to the boil and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
7. Whizz the soup until smooth in a blender or with a stick blender.
8. Stir through a little cream to taste.
9. Rewarm if necessary and enjoy.