With schools closed as a result of coronavirus (COVID-19), some parents and carers may be looking for activities to try at home with their children.
Place2Be have pulled together a list of recommended resources for families from some trusted partner organisations.
Click on the link to see all that is available!
Some of these ideas will help you start conversations with your child, keep them entertained and inspired, and encourage you to enjoy quality time together as a family. All of which are important for your wellbeing.
- How to support your child's mental health at home
- The Daily Mile at home
- Booktrust: At Home
- BAFTA Kids at Home
- RHS: Bringing the sunshine inside
- Greenhouse Sports #HomeCoach
- National Literacy Trust - Family Zone
- Q&A with Katie Thistleton (Radio 1 DJ and CBBC Presenter)